Saturday, March 2, 2013

Haul: Rite Aide


A few weeks back I went into my local Rite Aide to grab one thing, but came out with more lol...
 
click below for more!!!
 
 
 


Since I've been on this neutral shade kick for my nails, I was instantly drawn to Essie nail polish in "Penny Talk"... the color is a metallic pearl formula that looks like rose gold to me...
I've been wanting to try a new concealer for everyday and purchse Cover Girl concealer balm in medium deep.


In my previous post, I did a review on the Maybelline Age Rewind foundation and displayed how dewy the formula was...I needed a powder to set the foundation in place and to control the amount of shine I wanted from the foundation...I almost purchase another brand of loose powder until I stumble upon "Black Opal" deluxe finishing powder in deep.
 

This palette by L.A. Colors made me smile, so it was only right I purchase it lol
 




I always been a fan of Physicians Formula products, but never tried their eyeliners before... I thought these will come in handy, since my eyeliners are running low...the eyeliner trio sets are from the nude eyes collection by Physicians Formula...they have a subtle shimmer in them and great for creating a natural to dramatic look.
 
*on the left side is the nude eyes trio (champagne, pewter, black)
*on the right side is the warm nude eyes trio (copper, bronze, black)

 
I was low on hand lotion and needed to replace my recent fave, which was Palmers Cocoa butter...I never heard of the Pure Spring brand, but so far I love the texture and the honey & caramel scent the lotion gives... Oh I almost forgot, I also purchase another lip treatment by Vaseline, I think it's becoming one of my holygrail products!
 
thanks again for stopping by!!!
Dannie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment