Thursday, March 14, 2013

Haul: Sephora & Rite Aide

 
 Last week I went into Sephora to pick up the Urban Decay Theodora Palette, inspired by the move "OZ:The Great and the Powerful", along with some other goodies from Rite Aide!
 
 
 
 
Click Below for More!!!
 
 
 


 
From Rite Aide I purchase Black Opal foundation in "Beautiful Bronze", a medium to full coverange finish...
 
 Black Radiance lipgloss in "Divine Diva" caught my attention instantly, it is a pretty iridescent color that will go great on any lipcolor or worn on it's own...I used this gloss on top of the "Glinda" lip color by Urban Decay in my "Glinda the Good Witch" makeup tutorial.
 
 

 Divine Diva



 
I normally used a MAC eyeshadow or their brow pencils to fill in my brows, but lately I wanted to try something different and I notice that NYC has a brow kit (brunette), that includes wax, brow powder, angle brush, and tweezers...Also I've been in the market for a nudy pink lipgloss and purchase Revlon Color Stay gloss in "Timeless Nude" and Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in "Bellini"
 

 Bellini
 
 Timeless Nude
 

 
Finally I grabbed the Theodora Palette to add to my growing Urban Decay collection...I love collecting beauty products or any novelty goods thats inspired by fun themes...I find it very nostalgic, especially since "The Wizard of OZ" was a film I always enjoyed.
 



 Theodora
 
 
Lately I've been wanting to try new skincare products and read many good reviews on the Josie Maran line...I wanted a serum and or oil that I could layer or wear on it's on at night, and so far so good...I will do a review soon on this product.
 
 
Until Next Time
xoxo
Dannie

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got some amazing products! I really wish I had a Sephora in London so that I could purchase that Josie Maran oil lol! I have heard such great things about it.
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!, If you can get your hands on the Josie Maran oil, you will not regret it, I love it, I like to use it on my face at night and on my hair :)

      Delete