Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#ALLDAYCOLOR

 
 
I have some exciting news, a few weeks back I had entered a contest given by Revlon on Instagram...The contest was base around Revlon's Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick...Contestants had to take a picture of themselves using the ColorStay lipstick...The prize is to star in a online ad with ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick as Revlon Colorstay Socialite...Yours truly was chosen as one of the winners, the ad will be live during the month of April & May on Refinery29.com, TotalBeauty.com, Hearst.com, Glam.com, and BlogHer.com...I am so excited, I never would had thought Revlon would had chosen me, Thanks again Revlon and Congrats to the lovely ladies!!!
Cheers,
Dannie



Revlon's Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment