Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MAC & L'Occitane Haul


I went into the MAC store to "BACK 2 BACK" and grab two lipsticks and then decided to buy a few other goodies of course lol..Also I made a cameo at the L'Occitane boutique, click below to see all the goodies up close!
 
 
 

 

 
I use to use L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Water religiously, it has done wonders for my complexion! I love how it removes any residuals left over after washing my face...also it really brightens the complexion and minimize blemishes...I highly reccomend this product for all skin types, especially mature skin...It is alcohol free and made up of immortelle floral water (the immortelle flower is a yellow flower that never wilts or withers) usa.loccitane.com


I've been wanting some new everyday neutral lip colors, and purchase (l-r) Cream Cup lipstick, Nymphette lipglass and Syrup lipstick...now I know what all of you are thinking, they all look the same lol, but trust me once applied onto the lips, all three have their own special pigment ;)
 
 swatches top-bottom
creme cup
syrup
nyphette
 
 In my February Faves I mention how I was loving MAC strobe cream...Since I was running low I purchase a full bottle of the strobe liquid lotion...I like how it gives you this glow and preps the skin for makeup, also on days when I am makeup free the lotion gives my skin a iridescent sheen.
I have seen many reviews on MAC prep+prime highlighter pen and I purchase it in Bright Forecast(the pen comes in three shades)...I like to use it under my eyes, forehead, nose, and around my mouth under my makeup.


 MAC Prep+Prime in Bright Forecast
 
 MAC strobe liquid lotion
 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers
Dannie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment