Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rite Aide Haul


Here are a few bits and bobs I brought from the drug store a few weeks back...It's a little late, but I figure I share what I purchase, maybe you guys already have some of these goodies, or may what to check them out for yourself at your local drug store, click below for more!
 
 


 
Revlon always does a great job with their nail varnishes...These two colors are all about glitz and glam, and I am a sucker for glitter lol.
 

 


Sparkle Eye Dust in Brilliant Sapphire and Opal Sparkle
High Definition Liquid Eyeliner in Black



Blue Cafe 788
 

Central Park Plums 785
 
 
 
Sparkle Dust top to bottom
Brilliant Sapphire
Opal Sparkle
 
 
I love how NYC cosmetics been consistent with lauching new collections...The "Eyes Wide Open" collection is edgy an bold, a lot of fun eyeshadow palettes and loose shadows to play up the eyes.
 

ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Ultimate Orchid
 

ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Silhouette


Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
 
 
Colorburst LipButter in Lollipop
 
Top to Bottom
Rendezvous
Lollipop
Silhouette
Ultimate Orchid
 
 
 
xoxo
Dannie

No comments:

Post a Comment