Friday, May 3, 2013

April Faves!!!

 
I feel Iike I just posted my March Faves yesterday, whewwww time is flying...For the month of April there were a few products that I gravitated to everyday...Click below for more deets ;)
 
 
 


 
For my everyday makeup routine, this trio of goodies have been my hoilygrail...Maybelline Instant Age Rewind foundation (Cocoa) has been my favorite foundation the past couple of months...I had did a full review on it a few post back (here) and went into full details on the product...I love the dewy finish the foundation gives me and how easy it is to blend...I think this foundation makes a great dupe for the original MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Satin Finish Liquid Foundation
MAC Prep+Prime highlighting pen in Bright Forecast has been my savior...there are days when I look a bit tired around the eyes and the pen just gives my skin a nice little pick me up...I like to apply it under my eyes, cheeks and forehead for a natural glow.
I know I mention this prodouct in my faves already, but MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion is a great base for foundation, it gives life to a dull complexion as well and it is perfect to wear on it's own on!

L'Oreal lip balm in Caramel Comfort and Revlon lip butter in Lollipop have been my go to lip products during the month of April...I love how both products has a pretty color pay off..both lip balms are uber moisturizing and they are so easy to apply...I plan on buying more of these lip treats, they are so convenient to throw on and go and to keep in your makeup bag.
 
What has been your faves during the month of April, do share!!!
xoxo
Dannie
 
Instagram: DannieDukes

No comments:

Post a Comment