Thursday, May 2, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Mint & Lavender

 
 

Hey Guys, I am back with another Makeup Tutorial! I was inspired my MAC Cosmetics lust worthy lipstick “Lavender Whip”… This pastel color evokes spring and romance to me, so I did a soft smoky eye using mint green and purples…Click below on how to get this look!!!   
 
 
 


 First step: apply a base/primer, since we are using s pastel green on the lids, I am going to use MAC paint pot in "rollickin"...I am using this seafoam color to intensify MAC "aquavert" eyeshadow...a white base will do the job as well
 
 
 

Next apply a pink eyeshadow onto the crease (MAC e/s in "Melton Mauve", this will create depth and act as a frame for the purple eyeshadows that we are going to use

 
 
 
 Apply MAC Aquavert onto the lid, pack it on!!!



 
Next we are going to apply this fun color by MAC called "Stars n Rockets" (all time fave e/s by MAC, as you can see I am way over due for a replacement lol)...The pink e/s "Melton Mauve" that we applied earlier will make Stars n Rockets more vivid


 
For more dimension add a deeper shade of purple, MAC "Cassette" e/s from the Heatherette palette (LE) into the outer v



 
 apply your choice of brow highlight, I am using "Baby Petals" from the same Heatherette Palette

 
Now it's time to apply liner and mascara...I used Maybelline falsies mascara and stiletto liquid liner (not shown)


 
Apply foundation and concealer (Black Opal foundation stick in Beautiful Bronze and Cover Girl Queen Collection concealer balm in medium/deep)...below I am using MAC prep + prime pen in Bright Forecast, love this pen!!!

 
I wanted to smoke out the bottom last line, so I took the darker purple (cassette) and applied it on the lower lash line.

 
As a highlight I used MAC MSF in Perfect Topping on the inner corners of my eyes and MAC MSF in Pink Buttercup on my cheeks, forehead, and the bridge of my nose.



For cheeks I applied MAC blush in Dolly Mix

 
To finish off the look, apply Lavender Whip lipstick, MAC lipliner in Plum, and Revlon lipgloss in Pastel Lilac

 
 
 
Onto the Finsh Look!!!!











Stay Tune for my next Makeup tutorial, just say it's going to be all that jazz lol!
 
 
until next time
xoxo
Dannie
 
Instagram:DannieDukes

No comments:

Post a Comment