Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Maybelline Vivids

 
The other day while in Rite Aide I purchased two Maybelline Colour Sensational lipsticks from the Vivids Collection... I saw tons of great reviews on these bright lippies and I had to jump on the bandwagon...This was my first Maybelline lipstick purchase and will not be the last...Not only are the lipsticks bold and bright, they are very emollient with a nice sheen... My Aunt tried on the colors with a light hand and they look just as pretty if one wants a sheer color pay off, but for someone like me that can appreciate a bold lip, these lipsticks are very buildable…I love bright lipsticks for summer and the Vivids lipsticks are right on time as the temperature rises!!!
 
 
 
click below for swatches!!!
 
 
 
 
 




 
Electric Orange
 
 

 
Shocking Coral
 
 


(LtoR)
Shocking Coral, Electric Orange
 
 
 
until next time,
Dannie
xoxo
Instagram:danniedukes

No comments:

Post a Comment