Thursday, July 18, 2013

Neutrogena Body Oil

 
 
 
Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Oil is my new found love... When I was a teen this was my go to body oil, especially for the summer days...This body oil has such a soft and pretty fragrance that no perfume is needed...I like to apply the oil onto my skin after a relaxing shower or bath and sometimes mix with my body lotion to make it more emollient...The formula  moisturizes the skin without being too heavy or greasy... The Sesame oil absorbs into the skin quickly, which is perfect for one who is on the go and don't want any residuals to transfer onto clothing...I highly reccommend The Neutrogena Sesame Oil for all skin types and for one who is in the market for a moisturizer that is light and effective!!!
 
 
until next time!!!
xoxo
Dannie




No comments:

Post a Comment