Friday, December 13, 2013

Nivea Lip Care




I enjoy discovering and trying out lip moisturizers and as of late I have been a huge fan of the Nivea lip butters and soothing lip care sticks. Not only are they extremely moisturizing the scents are deliciously sweet without being too overwhelming.
I have the Caramel Cream Kiss Lip Butter and the Milk & Honey soothing lip care stick. I must admit I make any excuse to reapply the moisturizers just to feel the formula on my lips lol. I feel like I am cheating on my holy grail, the EOS lip balm, but I just can’t get enough.
I am surprise it has taken me this long to discover the Nivea lip care line; they are so hydrating especially now when the temperature being extremely cold and dry. I look forward to trying out the other lip moisturizers by Nivea!
P.S.
The lip care line will perfect stocking stuffers, just in time for winter!


I like to carry the Nivea Milk & Honey Soothing Lip care stick in my purse





I keep the Nivea Caramel Cream Kiss Lip Butter on my night stand, right before I go to bed I apply the butter onto my lips so I can stay hydrated all night!
 
 
 
xoxo
Dannie






2 comments:

  1. I love Chap sticks and lip balms too and I usually apply Vaseline to my lips right before bed time but I'm yet to try the Nivea brand.

    Nice tips; thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I think you will enjoy them, tell me when you try it out, will love to hear your review :), Merry Xmas!!!

      Delete