Monday, February 10, 2014

Small Ulta Haul

 
Last week I went back to Ulta to exchange the "Philosophy: Miracle Worker" face cream...after the first usage I knew I was not going to enjoy the cream, especially durning winter months when my skin craves for something rich...due to my skin being extremely dry, the Philosophy moisturizer was not emollient enough for me, my skin sucked it right up...While perusing down the aisles of Ulta I stumble upon Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer... When I was a teen I use to be a big fan of Aveeno skin care line, so revisting this brand was very nostalgic for me...So far I have been enjoying this daily moisturizer, it has a spf of 30 and contains vitamin A, C & E...The scent is soft and pleasant, and the formula is so nourishing...
I also purchase Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask in Pineapple... I always enjoy buying products from this line, I have yet to try one product from the Freeman line that I did not enjoy...So far I've used this mask once and so far so good, it is so gentle on the skin and the scent reminds me of summer, very tropical and crisp!


top: Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple
bottom: Aveeno Smart Essentials  Daily Nourishing Moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment